We know the weather still seems a little warm to be thinking about your furnace, but believe it or not, it’s time. In fact, we wish all of our customers would think about their furnaces in the beginning of September. That way, when they turned them on for the first time on that first chilly morning in October to find out that they aren’t working, they wouldn’t have to be uncomfortable for a minute while waiting for a technician to fix it. But, alas, furnace tune-ups are just not always top of mind until the weather changes.
Benefits of Furnace Tune-Ups
Getting a furnace tune-up once a year has many benefits:
- It Saves Money. Yes, there is a cost involved, but having an annual tune-up will help your furnace run more efficiently. This saves on utility bills. A system that is dirty will use much more energy and probably won’t perform well either. Plus, catching small problems before they become big expenses will also save you money.
- Prolongs the Life of your Furnace. When parts are cleaned, tightened, greased, or replaced, your system will run more smoothly and efficiently. Obviously, when machines run more efficiently, there is less wear and tear on the individual parts.
- Helps Avoid Breakdowns. A tune-up is like an insurance policy against unexpected breakdowns. It’s not a guarantee, but if you have the system and all of its working parts checked by a professional, chances are you eliminate potential problems and avoid surprise breakdowns.
- Keeps Manufacturer Warranties Valid – Homeowners don’t always remember that many manufacturer warranty plans require regular maintenance. You don’t want to pay for a large expense that the manufacturer’s warranty would have covered because you failed to have professional maintenance performed.
The Addison Smith Worry-Free Maintenance Plan
When you join the Addison Smith Worry-Free Maintenance Plan, you’ll receive regularly scheduled tune-ups of your home’s heating & air conditioning system. We will come twice a year on a regular schedule to inspect your home’s total comfort system, including the air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, coil, drains, and thermostat to ensure they are operating properly. Sign up this year and you won’t have to remember to call us for an air conditioner tune-up in the spring. We’ll call you to schedule it and you won’t spend any time sweating. Our maintenance plan includes:
- Two Precision Tune-ups a year
- 15% discount on all service repairs
- Receive priority service if you need repairs
- Improved home indoor air quality
- Satisfy the requirements for extended warranties
- No overtime charges
So, don’t wait until everyone else needs furnace repair, call Addison Smith now and get your furnace tune-up taken care of early. You know what they say, “The early bird catches the warm”. Okay, that’s just what we say. And don’t forget to join our Worry Free Maintenance Plan while you’re at it and take advantage of the savings, service, and peace of mind.